BOARD OF DIRECTORS
President Joe Rubino
Treasurer Colleen Wagaman
Secretary Tiffany Rubino
If you seek to market your business through civic, cultural and local not for profit (501(c)3) outlets, look no further. Support the performing arts and reach a new market and loyal target audience through your sponsorship of Illinois Youth Dance Theatre.
Illinois Youth Dance Theatre (IYDT) is a not for profit organization committed to classical and contemporary ballet repertoire, providing its members with the finest in professional instruction and performance opportunity. IYDT senior company members, ages 11 to 18, and junior members, ages 3 to 10, experience the joy of intense and focused dance education with professional sets and costuming, while working with nationally and internationally acclaimed faculty and guest artists. IYDT promotes the opportunity for community engagement and performs two ballets each year, including an annual production of the holiday classic, The Nutcracker. IYDT believes in cultivating the personal best in each dancer, enriching their lives and those of their audience.
Your sponsorship will allow us to continue to positively impact the lives of our members and audience totaling over 6,000 people.
• Diversity and inclusion of a 18 year old established, local not for profit organization focused on cultural education, healthy image, dance education and support of young men and women
• Corporate branding and logos on all production materials
• Access to a loyal, educated and diverse audience
• Tremendous community outreach ability in Lake and Northern Cook Counties
• Business Development and Employee Recognition/Rewards for quality family centric productions
• Social Media and IYDT Cross Branding Awareness
CONTACT IYDT FOR CORPORATE SPONSORSHIP PACKET
By Phone: 847 -438-4500 or By Email: firstname.lastname@example.org