Support Illinois Youth Dance Theatre
BOARD OF DIRECTORS
President Joe Rubino
Treasurer Colleen Wagaman
Secretary Tiffany Rubino
Andrea Morris Emmylou Grimm
Alexis Aguilar Sarah Graybill
Does your child love to dance or perform? Are they looking for another avenue to express their love for dance. Then, Illinois Youth Dance Theatre is for them. IYDT is a not for profit civic performing company with professional instruction, a chance to work with guest artists, and use of professional sets and costuming to experience the joy of intense and focused dance in a quality performance setting.
• Senior Company Members (Levels 7-9): 4 ballet technique classes, 4 pointe classes, 1 stretch class, and 1 contemporary class per week. Members with a minimum of two years previous contemporary experience are exempt from the contemporary requirement.
• Senior Apprentice Company Members (Level 6): 3 ballet technique classes, 3 pointe classes, 1 stretch class, and 1 Contemporary class per week.
• Senior Apprentice Company Members (Level 4 - 5): 3 ballet technique classes, 1 pre pointe classes, 1 stretch class, and 1 Contemporary class per week.
• Junior Company Members (Levels 3): 2 ballet technique classes per week and 1 contemporary class per week.
• Junior Apprentice Company Members (Level 1 - 2): 1 ballet technique class per week.
Classes must be taken at Illinois Dance Conservatory or a studio with comparable technique as approved by Artistic Director Alyce Keaggy Brinkmann.
• Dancers must attend all scheduled rehearsals
• All dancers must follow the attendance policy.
• All members must complete a membership packet.
• All members must pay yearly membership and production fees.
• All member families are required to volunteer a minimum of 8 hours per production.
• All members must participate in fundraisers.
• T-shirt and DVD from each production
• Use of all costuming and props for all productions
• One week advanced ticket sales for all productions
• Professional instruction
• Depending on roles cast.
• Membership registration and fees will be taken on audition dates
Rehearsals are generally scheduled to be held on Tuesdays from 8pm-9pm, Thursdays from 8pm-9pm, Saturdays from 3pm-6:30pm, and Sunday 1pm-6pm depending on level and casting.
If you are interested in joining IYDT or if you have any other questions please contact 847.438.4500 X3 or email email@example.com.